ALCANSIL® Silicone MVQ
READY TO USE SILICONE COMPOUNDS
- Hardness from 10 to 90 ShA
- Standard silicone temperature: -55°C to 200°C
- THT silicone temperature: up to 300°C
- Our silicone formulations can meet many fire resistance standards: UL94V0, FAR 25.853, CR1, EN 45-545, etc.
- Our silicone mixtures can be catalyzed with peroxide or by a platinum system
- High tear strength grades
- High resilience silicones
- Suited for different processes: injection, compression, extrusion, calendering, etc.
- Transformables par injection, compression, extrusion, calandrage,…
- Silicones are inherently resistant to UV and ozone
- Food grades (FDA, 3A, CE1935-2004,…)
- Medical grades (USP Class VI, EN 10993,…)
- Conductive and antistatic silicones
- Easily colorable